1. Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.
2. Critics can go pound sand. Trust yourself; you know what’s right.
3. Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by pros.
4. Always aim to land on the high ground.
5. Speed isn't always an advantage; remember that turtles boarded the Ark with cheetahs.
7. Woodpeckers inside an Ark are a greater threat than the storm outside.
8. When you’re stressed out, stop rowing and float awhile.
9. Stay fit. When you’re 600 years old, “someone” might ask you to do something really big, like build an Ark.